Make more out of Thee's flavours! Try out this easy recipe that uses the Lucky Grey blend.
WHAT IS IN LUCKY GREY?
Lucky grey is an original Thee blend of black tea with natural lychee flavour, bergamot flavour and cornflower petals.
The lychee and bergamot flavours match harmoniously with black tea. Cornflower petals gives the blend the subtle sweetness to this full bodied flavour.
In all, the Lucky Grey blend is all that you need to start off your morning.
MINT LYCHEE ICED TEA RECIPE
With the additional of real lychees, lime and mint leaves, the wholesome flavour of Lucky Grey is aptly accentuated. A refreshing drink fitting for the summer that you can easily make at home!
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 1 Lucky Grey capsule
- 5 Lychees
- 2 Slices of Lime, Medium Cut
- A handful of Mint Leaves
- 10ml Sugar Syrup
1. Place mint leaves and medium cut lime slices into a sturdy glass. Use a muddler to gently crush the mint and lime to release its flavours.
2. Add sugar syrup and mix.
3. Fill the glass to the top with ice.
4. Brew a serving of Lucky Grey and pour over prepared glass with ice and muddled mint and lime.
5. Stir and garnish with lime slices and mint leaves. Enjoy!