Honey Oat Mocha Mint
A comforting drink that can easily make anyone fall into a state of bliss. This Rooibos based drink is great iced but can be perfect when served hot too. For this drink, we will need our caffeine-free Mocha Mint capsule.
What is in Mocha Mint?
Mocha Mint is a delightful, caffeine-free blend of Rooibos, Peppermint, Cacao Nibs and Flavouring. A light bodied tea where you can taste a subtle tinge of cacao and a lingering taste of peppermint.
HONEY OAT MOCHA MINT RECIPE
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 1 Mocha Mint capsule
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoon Honey
- 50ml Oat Milk (Oatly brand preferred)
- Ice Cubes
1. Whisk together oat milk, vanilla extract and honey till it becomes foamy.
2. Brew a serving of Mocha Mint into a sturdy glass of at least 300ml.
3. Fill up the glass with ice cubes. Pour frothed oat milk into a glass. Taste and add more honey if you have a sweet tooth. Enjoy!