Tea, on its own, has plenty of health benefits. It's no different with Honey Granate. With the simple addition of some power berries, this fruit tea is packed with many more antioxidants you can get in a cup!
WHAT IS IN HONEY GRANATE?
Honey Granate is a sweet blend of black tea, honey flavouring and pomegranate flower. Lightly floral and creamy to bring one to cloud nine.
FIZZY BERRY GRANATE ICED TEA RECIPE
Ingredients (serves one):
- Honey Granate capsule.
- 250ml Soda water (Singha brand recommended).
- 2 Strawberries, cut in quarters.
- 8 Blueberries.
- 4 Blackberries.
- 20ml Sugar syrup.
1. Use half of the berries portion to a sturdy glass and muddle gently. Add sugar syrup. Fill with ice to the top.
2. Brew 1 serving of Honey Granate into the same glass.
3. Add soda water, top the drink with the remaining berries.
4. Stir before drinking. Enjoy!